Saturday, June 18, 2011

Musing on paper; the lessons of life

Its been long since i visited you my friends online
I apologise for the long absence and the rude silence
Things have moved in opposite directions and I have been on a learning spree
"What did you learn"? you ask
That i do not know it all and that i will learn for ever
That you gather friends without trying and enemies quite the same
That there's no reason for loving one person and hating another'
That both are genuine feelings which must be accepted as real
one nust be encouraged and the other dispelled
That a life of peace is the only life worth living and a life of strife brings so much pain
That you have to remember the best and forgive all the rest
Life is an adventure and what you make of it and oh never boring!
I also learnt to pray for what i truly want as prayers always get answered
That God gives us our greatest desires and sometimes we do not even know
That wishes are horses and that beggers indeed can ride
That in my dreams I am the heroine and my life is perfect too
I am still learning and I hope I made some sense
See you soon my friends
I go to school again!!!!!

No comments: