Thursday, July 14, 2011

Resolve to Excel


I have held myself back too long
I have dreamed dreams and not let them Be
My eyes have longed for a disappearing song
Maybe its time to wake up and see
I have the gift to excel, everyone does
How do I choose to use mine?
Will I let it die a death in painful throes
Will I groom it and grow so we can dine
On tables of Physical splendour
Within palaces of spiritual accomplishments
I resolve to rise above my stupor
To burn the midnight oil and reap assortments
Yes, the time has come and now is
For less talk, more action, less pity, more strength
I need to become who I am, sis
I need to wake up, gird my loins and back bent
I resolve to excel, Reviresco!!!!
Watch out you mockers I shall flourish again
I dare to try and to overcome this fiasco
I shall conquer, by God I shall win AGAIN AND AGAIN!

No comments: